We Heart It
App to explore popular photos, articles and videos
Search for and save the pictures that you find online that are your favorite.
We Heart It is a different kind of app with pictures. It's one that allows you to save the pictures that you find online that you enjoy. The pictures can then be sent to contacts in a message or shared on social media sites. There are tags that you can look through before finding pictures that relate to your interests with those tags. There is also an option to follow others who use the app to look at the pictures that they have posted and saved.
When you use We Heart It, all you have to do is click on a button that looks like a heart if you want to save it to your device. Look at the users you follow to ensure that the updates that they post are shown on your feed because you might miss something that you like. After you click on the button, the picture will then be added to your page. You can see all of the pictures that you have liked by logging in to your account or simply looking in your files on your phone.
- Look through hundreds of pictures that are posted
- Save images to your phone
- Save pictures that others have posted
- Limited downloads
- Too many ads
We’re SO excited to share our new logo with you! It's more modern and graphic, but it still features the most important elements of our brand W-H-I and of course the heart. We selected a new, vibrant pink to represent the power of our incredible, supportive community and wanted to thank you for that.
Whi really want to hear what you think, and whi want your help spreading the word by finding your favorite heart and sharing it using the hashtag #WHIHeart
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- READ_SYNC_STATS: Allows applications to read the sync stats.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to write the sync settings.